Terms and Condition
|The visitors to this Site are required to read the below terms and conditions and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
The www.thirumanamalai.co.in is provided by TamilNadu viswakarma thirumanamalai situated at No 1A Parameswaram layout, Pappanayakken palayam , Coimbatore - 641037. This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and us, please read the Agreement carefully before registering for the Website. By completing your registration and clicking on the “I Accept" button below at Regd page , you will become a registered user of this Website.
(a "Registered User") and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Registered User.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE/Convince TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT FILL THE REGISTER FORM, as the case may be. The Terms are subject to change by the Company at any time, effective upon posting updated Terms on the Website; any use of the Website after such notice will constitute acceptance by you of such changes.
- The Website is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its Registered Users / guests who have a bonafide intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance. The Website does not purport to be a marriage bureau or marriage brokering business or a dating /contact website and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and/or interactions which may take place amongst / in between the Registered User(s) due to any information specified in the Website.
- Eligibility: By accepting the Terms and using this Website you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If at any time the Company is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a Registered User or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, the Company reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Website without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee. The following are additional restrictions on the eligibility criteria:
- Minors : MINORS MAY NOT BECOME REGISTERED USERS By registering you represent and warrant that you are as per indian laws of Legal marriageable age (currently) 18 years or over for women and 21 years over for men.
- Marital Status : By requesting to receive matches from the Website,you represent that you are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which you are subject.
- Individual Members : The Website is for the personal use of individual members only. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Registered Users of the Website and should not use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website will be investigated, and be subject to appropriate legal action.
- Exclusive Use : Your account is for your sole and personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Registration and Subscription: You may become a Registered User of the Website at no cost by registering your profile
The Company may change the subscription fees for the Website at any time but will give you reasonable notice of this before it does so. If you are not happy with any such changes to the subscription fee you may terminate your membership by mailing to the Company in a manner provided hereunder.
As a guest, any one can visit our site and look for suitable matching alliance for their dear and near who is eligible, at Free of cost, without making any payment .
- Term of the Agreement :
The Company may terminate this Agreement and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your enrollment form for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to the Website. If the Website terminates your membership for reason of any breach by you of the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees. You shall also have the option to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to the Company. If you terminate your membership, you shall not be entitled to a refund the subscription fees.
- Online Conduct :
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner whatsoever (hereinafter, "post") on the Website, or transmit to any other Registered Users. The Website reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, the Website/Company may ask you to provide any documentary /mobile verification or other form of evidence supporting the content you post on the Website. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Website/Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access or membership without a refund.
- You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other Registered Users, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or material that contains an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, threatening, harassing, communally or religiously offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Furthermore you will not take actions to promote the physical harm or harassment of another person, engage in or promote spamming, provide information that you know is illegal, false or misleading, or designed to exploit minors or otherwise provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal drugs, weapons, violating someone else's right to privacy or providing or creating computer viruses. Any violation or breach of these Terms may lead to automatic suspension or termination of your membership without a refund of the subscription fees.
- You will not provide inaccurate, deceptive or false information to the Company or the Website or to any other Registered User. If information provided to the Company, Website or another Registered User, subsequently becomes inaccurate, deceptive or false, you will promptly notify the Company of such change.
- You will only create one unique profile with the Website. You will not impersonate any person or entity. If duplicate or multiple profiles are found the Website may suspend any or all the profiles without a refund of the subscription fees.
- You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, show in public or private, create any derivative works from, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Registered Users to buy or sell any products or services through the Website. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other Registered Users and you cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, Exec’s, CGI or any other programs / scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond to / interact with the Company/Website and/or the Registered Users.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions/correspondence with other Registered users. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through this Website.
- The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Website. The Company/Website may investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement including removing any material or content that in its sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement and terminating the membership of such violators without a refund.
- Notwithstanding this right of the Company, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in the public areas of the website, in your private e-mail messages . E-mails sent between you and other Registered Users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by the Company to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- You will promptly report to the Company any violation of the Terms of this Agreement by other Registered Users.
- Unauthorized Users ?
It is possible that other Registered Users or other users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such materials. It is also possible that others may obtain personal information about you as a result of your use of the Website, and may use such information to harass or injure you. The Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Website.
- Member Disputes ?
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users of the Website. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users. The Company may at its discretion take appropriate action against errant Registered Users. However, the Company / Website are not obliged to share such action with other Registered Users, including complainants. The Company / Website expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the Registered Users inter-se.
- Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supplied to the Company with advertisers, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- Proprietary Rights in the content on the Website
The Company owns and retains complete rights in the Website and services provided by the Website. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of its owners and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
By posting information or content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. www.thirumanamalai.co.in
- Account Security :
The Registered User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the username / password or Code NO and all activities and transmissions through his/her user identification. You agree to immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session on the Website. The Website will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
We provide an opportunity through E Media to facilitate communication with Alliance seekers mutualy and directly, for all purposes.
All information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to thirumanamalai.co.in.com or our members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. By becoming a Member of the thirumanamalai.co.in.com you agree to receive certain specific Emails & SMS messages from us.
By agreeing to register at thirumanamalai.co.in.com a user allows us to get in touch with him/her from time to time. This could include offers, information, as well as promotions etc.
thirumanamalai.co.in.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure f email or traffic congestion on the Internet.
We assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by thirumanamalai.co.in.com to its Members.
- Governing Law
You agree that laws of India (regardless of conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Coimbatore.
The Company may, and you may not, assign, convey, subcontract or delegate rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- This Agreement, accepted upon enrolling for the Website, contains the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of this Website, unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your enrollment to the Website.